La Madeline

I wish the French Quarter location would re-open, but for now I'll make the drive all the way down St. Charles to La Madeline in the Riverbend for the Frenchy atmosphere. But the BEST thing about La Madeline is the free bread. There's a yummy variety of sliced breads with butter and jelly next to the fountain soda, so you can help yourself to as much as you'd like. With this in mind, I thought I could eat a cheap dinner out. I made some bad choices though, and three things added up to $8.75. I treated myself to an Orangina, and a chocolate chip cookie, and I picked the bowl of soup instead of a cup which was over $4. I learned my lesson. I should have got a cup of soup, picked up about five slices of bread, drank tap water, and (maybe) lost the cookie.

.
deliciousness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

07/07/07

YES! YES! YES!

Panorama Jazz Band